My belief is that each of us is unique and determining what is right for you specifically is key to achieving desired results, whether it be weight loss, more energy and focus, addressing health issues or just a feeling of peace and well being. Together we will find the right path for you so you can learn to give your body what it needs to achieve overall wellness.
· Have recently discovered or suspect an allergy to gluten and/or dairy and can't figure out how or what to eat; click here to read about whether you may want to get tested
· Are looking for customized nutrition plans;
· Are struggling with chronic health issues that doctors haven't helped with;
· Are hoping to learn how to cook healthier meals using fresh and whole ingredients, new and varied spices and herbs;
· Require help understanding the labels on the foods you buy, so you can shop smarter;
· Need someone to do your food shopping for you and deliver it to your home;
· Have heard about Ayurveda and are interested in learning about your unique body type and how it affects the many aspects of your life. The problem is two fold:
This situation reminds me of when I had my first baby and they handed her to me and said, "now go home and be a mom!" It was quite the adjustment, but I was lucky and had help. Having help made the transition easier, and that's what I will do for you when you are told or suspect that you have a gluten or dairy allergy/intolerance.
- Many MD's don't know about delayed food allergies and can order incorrect lab work which will show FALSE NEGATIVE results.
- Should you find a doctor who knows how and what to test, the second problem comes out: most MD's have little to no training in nutritional guidance. They may be able to test you but they don't know what to tell you beyond don't eat anymore (insert food).